Current vacancy: Digital Marketing & Social Media Coordinator. We are also looking for well-qualified field service engineers (C&I and mechanical) with a couple of years hands-on experience on GE LM engines or on Woodward / Speedtronic control systems.
When you are a customer focused team player with a matching educational and/or professional background who would like to learn more about our company please send an email with your resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Current vacancy: Digital Marketing & Social Media Coordinator (20 hrs.)
Are you the Digital Marketing & Social Media Coordinator who can think out of the box and strives to be continuously aware of new trends which contribute to the online experience of visitors. Then we want you in our team!
The basic responsibility of the digital marketing & social media coordinator is to guarantee visitors an excellent online experience through flawless and regular functioning of the VBR website(s) and the associated social media accounts. As digital marketing & social media coordinator you are also responsible for providing management dashboards about website & social media statistics. Do you see this as a challenge? Then be sure to read on!
Areas of responsibility
- You take care of:
- content creation, updates & optimization of the website(s) and the associated social media accounts;
- tracking the website & social media analytics and assessing these statistics;
- content management of the website and of the online content marketing activities.
- You coordinate, monitor & optimize:
- online findability of spare parts & maintenance solutions by SEO
- associated social media accounts
- the effectiveness of online advertising & proExperience with content marketing & content management of websites;motion campaigns
- You oversee the development and availability of printed promotion materials.
Job requirements & competences
- Higher professional education level (HBO);
- Affinity with online & social media is a must;
- Experience with content marketing & content management of websites;
- Experience with optimizing findability, traffic and conversion;
- Experience with social media campaigns and social media analytics;
- Good communication and social skills;
- You are creative and know how to exploit opportunities and create value;
- You have great social media skills
- You are market & service oriented and have a commercial drive;
- Good command of the Dutch and especially English language spoken and in writing.
VBR Turbine Partners is the independent, professional and trustworthy partner for smart solutions, services & spare parts to end-users of dedicated gas turbines across the world. With our technical maintenance improvement experts, we work in constantly evolving global markets for natural and renewable resources, heat & energy. Hereby we take care about the environment, avoid waste and are constantly looking for opportunities to deliver beyond expectation.
Interested? Download the complete vacancy information in PDF-format.
Have you become enthusiastic? Send your resume and motivation to:
firstname.lastname@example.org before 15-01-2018.
For more information about the job please contact: Sjirk van der Goot via email@example.com.
For further information please contact us.