November 7-9 2018 VBR has participated in the independent GE LM6000 and LM2500 user conference organized by the Dutch Gas Turbine Association (DGTA). It was a pleasure to meet with approx. 20 representatives of companies that operate LM6000 & LM2500 gas turbines with Speedtronic & Woodward control systems.
During this conference the participants shared a lot of operation & maintenance knowledge & experience. External expertise was provided by GE and by a group of selected independent maintenance service providers specialized in GE LM engines.
The VBR contribution to this independent LM user conference was:
- Support in preparing the final program for the conference
- Hosting of the welcome dinner with all users
- A conference presentation about DECIDE remote decision support
- Supplying five independent experts to moderate user only technical round tables:
- Jan Slagter to moderate the Digital / Data Driven Maintenance table
- John de Ruyter and Christian Czmok to moderate the Life Cycle Management table
- Bertin Habets & Nick Rasing to moderate the Control Systems & Instrumentation table
- A VBR booth with technical information in the exhibition area of the conference
We look back on a very fruitful event and look forward to the next edition of the DGTA independent GE LM6000 and LM2500 user conference in 2020.