VBR has developed a wide portfolio of independent specialized consultancy services to cover all operation & maintenance aspects of a LM gas turbine asset over its entire lifetime.
VBR portfolio of specialized technical services includes:
- Witnessing gas turbine installation & commissioning
- To ensure effective operation of the gas turbine from the very start of the operation.
- Witnessing FAT & SAT of gas turbine control panels
- To ensure effective operation of the control system from the start of the operation.
- Operational readiness review
- To ensure effective operation of the gas turbine and control system from the very start of the operation.
- End-of-warranty assessment
- To ensure that the gas turbine and the control system have no remaining issues and are in perfect condition for normal day-to-day operation at the end of the OEM warranty period.
- Hot section consultancy & process monitoring
- To ensure that an operator gets the best possible hot section exchange for his specific operating profile at the best possible price from the OEM licensed service provider of his choice.
- Major overhaul consultancy & process monitoring
- To ensure that an operator gets the best possible engine overhaul for his specific operating profile at the best possible price from the OEM licensed overhaul depot of his choice.
- Emission reduction solutions (CO2, NOx, CO)
- To ensure that an operator complies with the legal or corporate requirements for gas turbine exhaust emissions.
- Root cause analysis
- To improve gas turbine reliability, availability and maintainability over time.
- Independent second opinion
- To ensure that the initial technical analysis & recommendation that you received from the OEM is both the most effective and the most cost-effective solution for your gas turbine issue.
- Full technical audit
- To improve the reliability, availability and maintainability of your gas turbine operation in a sustainable way.
Need in-depth specialized technical expertise?
VBR provides cost-effective solutions.