Mechanical Field Service Engineer
As an International Field Service Engineer you will get to use your professional and technical skills in an international setting. Most often in a structured context and sometimes under conditions far from ideal. Our engineers are used to work in different countries and in various cultures. The scope of the assignments ranges from installation, maintenance, testing and trouble shooting on gas turbines and related systems. Our engineers work on challenging projects for which both personal and technical skills are essential.
VBR Field Service Engineers are internationally focused, well organized, extremely flexible, analytical and creative in solving high-tech problems. VBR is a growing company in the dynamic international energy market. We have various professional and personal development opportunities for engineers with proven technical and commercial capabilities. So even when you don’t have direct working experience on GE LM gas turbines but you think you have the VBR attitude and you are willing to learn, then make sure to keep reading.
Looking for a new challenge?
Apply for a Job @ VBR Turbine Partners
Performing corrective and preventive maintenance interventions, trouble shooting, maintenance, repairs, revisions and modifications to GE LM gas turbine and/or related systems:
- Technical preparation of the activities
- Replacement of components
- Analyse and testing activities
- Troubleshooting activities
- Perform hot section exchanges in the field
- Assist your C&I colleagues in the field and back in the office
- Support backoffice and sales for preparing commercial proposals
- Verification of activities performed
- Reporting on performed activities (orally and written)
- Performing site project leadership
Performing workplace inspections:
- Assessing the workspace on relevant aspects and applicable regulations concerning safety, health and environment and if necessary take approriate action to ensure a safe environment for all people that are present
- Acting as VBR representative on location
- Higher professional education level, acquired through a relevant higher professional education or a relevant technical vocational education combined with at least three years of working experience
- Knowledge of gasturbine operating principles
- Experience with Turbo Machinary maintenance activities and processes
- Experience with Turbo Machinary maintenance tooling
- Dutch and English language proficiency (spoken and in writing)
- VCA-VOL certificate
- Driver’s license
- Self motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Good networking skills
- Result oriented
- Team player
What do we offer?
- A challenging full-time job where you have the opportunity to quickly gain knowledge & experience
- On-shore and offshore assignments all over Europa, Scandinavië, Rusland and VAE (not limited to any of the mentioned regiones)
- Good working conditions such as:
- Competitive salary (based on level of seniority)
- Attractive overtime compensation
- Mileage allowance
- Good pension scheme
- An informal and ‘down-to earth’ company culture
Is this your style, or do you think this might be you and have you become enthusiastic?