Our gas turbine maintenance agreements can cover a wide range of services like field services, spare parts, remote digital maintenance services, consultancy and access to our helpdesk. Receive proactive protection from failures, errors and other disruptions. Maintenance agreements enable gas turbine operators to reduce the amount of unscheduled stops and to reduce the total downtime of an engine. Taking advantage of our range of gas turbine maintenance agreements is an effective way to ensure productivity, efficiency and uninterrupted business operations, acting as fast as possible for a predictable rate.
VBR Turbine Partners offers many 24/7 maintenance and repair services to support the continuous operation of your General Electric LM2500(+), LM6000, TM2500(+) or PGT25(+) aeroderivative gas turbine. We provide several services to predict, prevent and detect wear so maintenance can be fine-tuned and planned timely. To set up a draft maintenance agreement, we consult with your management and operators to determine which of these services may be applicable and how to tailor them to your needs. As a result, the reliability and availability of your LM gas turbines will increase significantly. Long-term maintenance cost reduction will exceed your investment amply.
A diversity of services
Our gas turbine maintenance agreements can cover a wide range of services like:
- Remote digital maintenance services
- DECIDE remote decision support can prevent engine downtime and RAPID remote problem solving can reduce downtime in case of an unscheduled engine stop.
- Controls & instrumentation
- Inspection, calibration, re-commissioning, remote monitoring & troubleshooting, updates, upgrades and retrofits for all Speedtronic and Woodward control system hardware & software.
- Mechanical field service
- Carried out by our well-trained & experienced mechanical field service engineers with excellent troubleshooting & problem solving capabilities.
- Spare parts
- We support your gas turbine maintenance management with strategic spare parts planning, effective spare parts sourcing and professional monitoring (on your behalf) of the entire engine overhaul process in licensed shops.
- Technical helpdesk
- VBR Turbine Partners provide a customer helpdesk for all questions related to the day-to-day operation & maintenance of industrial General Electric LM gas turbines, control and auxiliary systems.
- Independent engine overhaul consultants enable gas turbine owners to achieve the best possible price-to-performance ratio on the overhaul of their engines.
With our gas turbine maintenance agreements you receive proactive prediction for preventable failures, errors, and other disruptions in combination with priority service response. Timelines for call-out / emergency help are mutually agreed upon. Optimal planning can be elaborated in a strategic maintenance plan
Reduce gas turbine maintenance costs?
VBR provides cost-effective on-site maintenance agreements.