Technical Sales Support
Do you have a passion for advanced technology and are you looking for a dynamic work environment with driven and amicable colleagues?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Technical Sales Support Officer to strengthen our backoffice Department.
Looking for a new challenge?
Apply for a Job @ VBR Turbine Partners
The Technical Sales Support Officer functions as the customer contact point for technical questions about gas turbine parts. You are able to identify the wishes of customers and translate these into customized solutions based on your technical qualities. Together with the account managers, you form the essential link between customers and suppliers. You also assist in preparing, sending and following-up quotations.
Do you like a challenge and a varied job in a dynamic company? Where no day is like the other? Then be sure to read on!
- Mid-level Technical Education or equivalent knowledge or experience;
- Relevant work experience in a commercial role in the oil-, gas- and energy industry is an advantage;
- Relevant work experience with gas turbines and their auxiliaries is an advantage;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language spoken and in writing;
- Knowledge of and experience with relevant automated systems (MS-Office, CRM).
As Technical Sales Support Officer you have good communication and social skills which enable you to quickly switch and improve coordination between the parties involved. With your passion for technology and service orientation, you are aware of the latest developments in the gas-, oil- and energy industry and are eager to share your knowledge with customers and colleagues. You know how to exploit opportunities and create value, based on your technical expertise and creativity.
What do we offer?
- You work for an international company with the headquarter in Elst;
- A varied job in a dynamic company with a pleasant atmosphere;
- 40 hours per week;
- Possibility of a permanent contract;
- Good working conditions such as
- Competitive salary (based on level of seniority);
- 25 vacation days based on fulltime employment;
- Mileage allowance;
- Good pension scheme.
Is this your style, or do you think this might be you and have you become enthusiastic?