Junior C & I Engineer
Do you have a passion for advanced technology and do you see it as a challenge to solve complex faults in machinery and related systems? Do you like an adventure? Are you interested in other cultures and you don’t mind to travel? Then there is only one thing you need to do, apply for the position of Junior C & I Field Service Engineer at VBR Turbine Partners.
As Junior Field Service Engineer we will train you to become the technical specialist in the field of LM gas turbines. We will train you on the job and with our internal training you will become a professional Field Service Engineer. After your education you are able to solve technical problems independently and you are able to lead the technical execution of projects, both nationally and internationally.
Looking for a new challenge?
Apply for a Job @ VBR Turbine Partners
- Analysing and correctly solving complex faults and problems on LM gas turbines at the location of the customer
- Performing preventive maintenance interventions, trouble shooting, repairs, revisions and modifications to GE LM gas turbine engines and/or related systems
- Reporting on performed activities (orally and written)
- Advising the customer about improvements and correct use of the machines and related systems
- Performing workplace inspections concerning safety, health and environment
- Acting as VBR representative on location
- A completed degree (MBO4/HBO) in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Relevant work experience as a field service engineer in the oil-, gas- and energy industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of gas turbines is an advantage, though the most important thing is your personality and that you are willing to learn
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both verbal and in writing
- Knowledge of and experience with relevant automated systems (MS-Office, ERP)
- Willing to travel abroad for work
Through your strong analytical and innovative skills you know how to solve complex problems and exploit new opportunity’s. You are eager to learn and are driven to create new ideas, solutions, and approaches to ongoing challenges. With your passion for technology and service orientation, you are aware of the latest developments in the gas-, oil- and energy industry. As Junior Field Service Engineer C&I you have good communication and social skills which enable you to respond proactive and flexible to the customers wishes.
What do we offer?
- A technical challenging job within an international organisation with the ambition to grow
- Development opportunities in a dynamic work environment
- Good personal guidance during the induction period
- A yearly contract with the possibility of a permanent contract
- Good working conditions such as
- Competitive salary (based on experience and competencies level);
- Overtime allowances;
- Possibility to take out collective health insurance;
- Solid pension scheme.
Is this your style, or do you think this might be you and have you become enthusiastic?