International Account Manager
Is value selling your second nature?
Do you have a passion for sales, advanced technology and delivering genuine added value and are you able to translate this into commercial opportunities? Do you want to work with driven and amicable colleagues in a dynamic work environment?
If that is you, then there is only one thing you need to do, apply for the position of International Account Manager at VBR Turbine Partners.
- Identify and manage relationships and decision-making pathways at a global and regional level
- Align internal activities, processes and teams
- Effectively create higher value for your customers and VBR
- Maintain an advantage over your competitors
Looking for a new challenge?
Apply for a Job @ VBR Turbine Partners
Areas of responsibility
As Account Manager you build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Superb understanding of your client’s business enables you to help tailor our activities towards our key accounts as to create trusted relationships. Because of your professional background and commercial work experience within the oil-, gas- and energy industry, you know exactly what the market needs.
As Account Manager you effectively manage key accounts at a global or regional level and you know how to maximize the value of the relationship over the long term. This requires flawless alignment of both external and internal activities by conducting all critical activities within the value chain of VBR’s organisation.
Is value selling your second nature? Then be sure to read on!
As Account Manager you have good communication and social skills which enable you to quickly switch and improve coordination between the parties involved. Through your strong observation skills and creativity you know how to exploit new opportunity’s and create value. Your ongoing commitment to the customer and your drive to achieve the best results are in line with your ambitions. As entrepreneur you are able to create new ideas, solutions, and approaches to ongoing challenges. With your passion for technology and service orientation, you are aware of the latest developments in the gas-, oil- and energy industry.
- Bachelor degree (technical) or equivalent knowledge or experience;
- Relevant work experience in a commercial role in the oil-, gas- and energy industry is an advantage;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both verbal and in writing;
- Knowledge of and experience with relevant automated systems (MS-Office, CRM).
Knowledge of gas turbines is an advantage, though the most important thing is your salesman personality and that you find it interesting to continuously learn and translate the latter into commercial value.
What do we offer?
- You work for an international company with the headquarter in Elst, The Netherlands;
- A varied job in a dynamic company with a pleasant atmosphere;
- Full time;
- Possibility of a permanent contract;
- Good working conditions such as;
- Competitive salary (based on experience and competencies level);
- Possibility to take out collective health insurance;
- Solid pension scheme.
Inspired? Send your resume and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30-06-2018.
For more information about this job please contact: Luc Jansen, Managing Director via email@example.com.